Tata Sky launches Universal Remote Control

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 54,510
iS THAT ME said:
Hehe...everyone copy pasting smthing or other...:D

Sent using Tapatalk 2

better you stop posting in this thread if you can't understand what is truth, stop cheer leading other dths. tata sky is a joint company and it has better technology used then any other dths, also secure and also stop from illegal viewing. you will understand the thing if you have heard about sky network uk.. if you have replied here aise hi just as simple reply like spam then i don't have problem.. but sadly it was a unexpected reply from an expert..

Hello...I dont think u or anyone else need to be hyper. I think u didnt see the smiley after my post. It was a joke...
What happened to everyones humor, why is everyone getting grumpier ?
*sigh* I am outta here for now.

Well, i disagree that TS is the best. Each and every dth has its own advantages and disadvantages !

Sent using Tapatalk 2

we were serious that's why... :p

I am not a spammer and I dont spam...
Sorry for acting funny. I would be STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL from now onwards. No jokes, No comments...just Professional Postings !

Regards,
iS THAT ME

but you already got the spammer of the year award, isn't it.. :p :D

Sorry for going offtopic.

it was, kabhe kabhe hum b kar lete hein... :p

anyways, lets come back to topic. to refresh our minds, sometimes fun needed. ;)

By seeing the image of the remote and features mentioned in it, I think Airtel's is best which is easier to use..:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock