Tata Sky launches Universal Remote Control

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 54,491
Amarjeet said:
i will buy this remote through online

if you set please post pic.
I search in market but its not available till today. Any one see remote in market without stb?

iS THAT ME said:
TS copies ADTV again :D

A good copy paste though.... ;)
I don't mind for this copy paste.... :p
I was waiting for this Universal Remote ....and finally its come
Its a sweet surprise.... :sp

i don't think it will be available online, as current remote not listed on online purchase..

Bapun Raz said:
i don't think it will be available online, as current remote not listed on online purchase..

but cc has given info that universal remote is available in market as well as online.

I also searched to buy it and this is the only place i could find it online

Click Here

Now time to check, how tata sky provide services mean universal remote to customer.
Yesterday i was place online request. Today i got call and he said remote is not available by tata sky but he can manage by himself for cost of ₹300 and i have to visit to him [distance is so far, he calling from distance of 120 km from my place.] now i will try at nodal desk. i send a mail and now waiting for an action of nodal desk. Any one got it?

Sbhopale said:
Now time to check, how tata sky provide services mean universal remote to customer.
Yesterday i was place online request. Today i got call and he said remote is not available by tata sky but he can manage by himself for cost of ₹300 and i have to visit to him [distance is so far, he calling from distance of 120 km from my place.] now i will try at nodal desk. i send a mail and now waiting for an action of nodal desk. Any one got it?

Call CC & book remote.
Available at 250/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock