• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,807

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Daler Mehndi, the pioneer of Indi-pop continues to defy his standards – be it through his pan genre multiplatinum album sales, his super hit versatile Bollywood singing, or his bombastic live performances. Such an iconic status had him in high demand by big brands including Coca Cola for their product endorsements in the past. Now one of the largest Direct-to-home service providers of India – Tata Sky has decided to increase its earnings by roping in Daler Mehndi.
Mehndi who is an entertainer-par excellence makes a perfect fit with the Tata Sky brand values of high quality entertainment. The ace singer has not only been featured in the advertisements but has also crooned for the new commercial of Tata Sky.
Mehndi quoted, “I feel privileged to be associated with Tata Sky. Delivering pure entertainment is what I absolutely believe in, and I am delighted to be associated with a brand that epitomizes entertainment.”

Source: Punjab Newsline Network

wasteful expenditure for tata sky. instead they can hire a new foreign satellite and add about 50 sd channels which many people including me are asking.:):)

Now TataSky users will say "Tunak Tunak Tun Tara Ra" instead of "Jingalala". :hehe

dreamdth said:
Now TataSky users will say "Tunak Tunak Tun Tara Ra" instead of "Jingalala". :hehe

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol:lol

rightly said by admin.

another tune will be tuntuni tuntun rampa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock