Sad News Tataplay binge + Android box problems

Guys iam having audio delay problem for past few months. I informed to CC but no use. Please help me sort my problem

Issue happening when I turnon auto or always Dolby option in Sound settings. Volume is gud my audio is not in sync.

Now iam using none option from sound. It's working fine but the volume was very low.

Please guys help me. Technician telling that all binge box having this issue. Is he right?

Guys iam having audio delay problem for past few months. I informed to CC but no use. Please help me sort my problem

Issue happening when I turnon auto or always Dolby option in Sound settings. Volume is gud my audio is not in sync.

Now iam using none option from sound. It's working fine but the volume was very low.

Please guys help me. Technician telling that all binge box having this issue. Is he right?

No! Technician Is Wrong, We Don't Have Any Such Issues!

Better Contact The Dealer Where You Purchased The Box, Ask Him To Escalate Through Service TSM And They Will Take It Up With NOC Team,

They Will Definitely Resolve,

Ask Dealer First

No! Technician Is Wrong, We Don't Have Any Such Issues!

Better Contact The Dealer Where You Purchased The Box, Ask Him To Escalate Through Service TSM And They Will Take It Up With NOC Team,

They Will Definitely Resolve,

Ask Dealer First
Bro I brought through online booking

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock