Tatasky asking for techincian visit charges

kartikenchat

Reaction score
Been using tatasky for more than 4 years and recently changed my LNB by paying them as signal was weak..now again after a month.from yesterday getting no signal message with no channels.called Customer care as well as chatted with cc online.they said i have to pay 170rs for a techinician visit to rectify it..is this cost justifiable..when we are already paying high monthly charges to TS..

No this cost is not justifiable as you already paid recently once for the same error. So ask them to do it for free. If they dont then register a complain with them on http://www.tatasky.com

You Have to Pay as Your Warranty Period is Over & You Don't Have ASC

Bishnu15 said:
No this cost is not justifiable as you already paid recently once for the same error. So ask them to do it for free. If they dont then register a complain with them on http://www.tatasky.com

LNB is new so how do you know that problem is bcoz of lnb ?:huh

Sarkar said:
LNB is new so how do you know that problem is bcoz of lnb ?:huh

He was talking about signal weak issue ! I felt the problem to be because of LNB ! :huh

Bishnu15 said:
He was talking about signal weak issue ! I felt the problem to be because of LNB ! :huh

new lnb damaged within 1 month quite unbelievable :dodgy

digicomp is new as i upgraded to HD recently some 6 months back and LNB is also replaced.so is ther anyother issue which can rectified on my own without their help

@kartik is there any trees in front of your dish or near by?? because last time i aoso faced same problem, i thought i was because of lnb or dish alignment. Although trees were not in front of dish. But when technician visit, i first look he said it's due to these trees. He axed few branches and signal level reached to 80

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock