Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 19,990
Status
Not open for further replies.
sayan.sunny said:
Again time extended till mid January, then it will be 26th Jan Republic day, next 14th Feb valentines day and so on...
skm30 said:
If this time-frame extends even a single day from 10th Jan., then sky4us bro, you should know that you are being fooled by the said Mr. Siddhartha.
Guys, I don't know that whether you both are right or Mr. Siddharth is right; Just now Mr. Siddharth has called me to tell me that he was so sorry for his unablibility to take up my calls and for not calling me back even after seeing my lots of missed calls because he had no answers to my queries, but right now he had something to tell me, so he called me.

Further, he told me that 'we are trying hard to create space for more channels addition but due to technical problem the process has been slowed down as while creating space we have to see that our picture quality and sound quality should not degrade that's why our technical team is going slower and after each change, they are watching for a week and then move to next change; but today I got a update from our technical team that we can launch some SD channel between 30th Dec - 6th Jan and regarding HD channels they have only said this that we can launch 8 HD channels anytime between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb, whenever we are ready with the required space for its launch, but anyhow we are trying hard to launch it in the January month only'.

So, this was the update guys for which he called me and said that now if I want to deactivate my ID and want my remaining amount of my annual mega HD pack, can register a complain and he will look in the matter and try to refund my remaining money back; and if I want to wait till the given time for the addition of more HD channels, can wait; whatever you want to decide its upto me, but he said that one thing I can tell you that this was the first official update to me regarding such addition of 8 HD channels from our technical team, so you can trust on it, rest is upto me, thankyou for giving me your valuable time, have a nice day', then he disconnected the call.

Now, I am confussed that what will happen actually regarding it, I don't know. Now what I shall do; shall I complain to get my money refunded or shall I trust on Mr. Siddharth's news and wait for some more time; or I have been really being fooled by this Mr. Siddharth. Then the same time, I think if he had to fool me then he wouldn't be calling me to tell these all things, might be he would be too honest and when he found that what he said to me, didn't happened in that time, so being ashamed of it he thought to share this update to me. So, the news seems to be correct; and already we are in the said time frame, so let us wait till that limit of this time frame and see what happens !!

Again a new story & thread title now changed ..so its better now that Mods/Admins should close this thread.

Better to close this never ending story.
If the news is true , obtain the channels details so to trust

sky4us said:
Guys, I don't know that whether you both are right or Mr. Siddharth is right; Just now Mr. Siddharth has called me to tell me that he was so sorry for his unablibility to take up my calls and for not calling me back even after seeing my lots of missed calls because he had no answers to my queries, but right now he had something to tell me, so he called me.

Further, he told me that 'we are trying hard to create space for more channels addition but due to technical problem the process has been slowed down as while creating space we have to see that our picture quality and sound quality should not degrade that's why our technical team is going slower and after each change, they are watching for a week and then move to next change; but today I got a update from our technical team that we can launch some SD channel between 30th Dec - 6th Jan and regarding HD channels they have only said this that we can launch 8 HD channels anytime between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb, whenever we are ready with the required space for its launch, but anyhow we are trying hard to launch it in the January month only'.

So, this was the update guys for which he called me and said that now if I want to deactivate my ID and want my remaining amount of my annual mega HD pack, can register a complain and he will look in the matter and try to refund my remaining money back; and if I want to wait till the given time for the addition of more HD channels, can wait; whatever you want to decide its upto me, but he said that one thing I can tell you that this was the first official update to me regarding such addition of 8 HD channels from our technical team, so you can trust on it, rest is upto me, thankyou for giving me your valuable time, have a nice day', then he disconnected the call.

Now, I am confussed that what will happen actually regarding it, I don't know. Now what I shall do; shall I complain to get my money refunded or shall I trust on Mr. Siddharth's news and wait for some more time; or I have been really being fooled by this Mr. Siddharth. Then the same time, I think if he had to fool me then he wouldn't be calling me to tell these all things, might be he would be to honest and when he found that what he said to me didn't happened in that time, so being ashamed he thought to share this update to me. So, the news seems to be correct; and already we are in the said time frame, so let us wait till that limit of this time frame and see what happens !!

Fake Story, Fake Thread with an imaginary character Siddharth who calls a s called person to give updates. I am sure this person is another one sent by Tata Sky to fool people. Tata Sky as been foolig all like this for 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock