Tatasky + Transfer new box

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 27,664
Sorry for bad quality pic, will try to upload again good quality. Its from Bengali magazine 'Unis-kuri' 19th October 2006, translation of third line from last-- 'subscribers will get internet facility in future ' clearly mentioned that Tata sky wanted to provide internet service.
HcEvVQe.jpg

sayan.sunny said:
Sorry for bad quality pic, will try to upload again good quality. Its from Bengali magazine 'Unis-kuri' 19th October 2006, translation of third line from last-- 'subscribers will get internet facility in future ' clearly mentioned that Tata sky wanted to provide internet service.

Wow, you kept that mag for this long! :clap

But do they have ISP license? :huh

Maybe got this time, according to Gssran bro 'Test ITV' was there, most probably Test Internet Television.

Awesome news for tatasky users :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:):) & very thanks for share @Athiram bro & jay vithlani bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Frankly speaking I am not much interested in the "Transfer" thing Because why should i watch it in a small screen. If it's playable in laptop or computer then maybe it's good.

I am more interested in the other feature. Recording 3 channels at a time :shy

:no:no:no

Don't even think of it, They will never allow anything which leads to piracy. Has most likely the saved videos from Tatasky will only be played with their own designed Video player which can decode its video format. Has most likely they Tatasky will design video player for Android and IOS device's only may be they will create a video player for windows users but normal video players available on windows or Mac PCs won't be able to decode the videos you save on TATASKY STB.

Now coming to recording 3 channels at once is very much possible and have you ever heard of DISH USA's Hooper DVR STB which can record 8 channels at one time has you are asking to record just 3 channels at one time is preety much old stuff in world technology ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock