New - Rs 9330
Upgrade - Rs 7890

Sure

All STB price sdbox ₹1600 hd box₹1800 ,plus hd DVR₹7400 4k box ₹6400
Transfer box ₹9300/9400

Anybody plz post remote photos.how much is the upgrade cost for +Hd costumers

sudheep said:
Why cant they make the transfer box as UHD 4K

That's my question exactly. They could have included everything in this new box - 1 TB HDD, 4 tuner recording, inbuilt wifi along with UHD 4K and HEVC decoding. All that is more important than transferring recordings to a small screen mobile app for just 48 hrs.

Guys I am planning to upgrade my secondary connection to HD today.
Should I take DVR box for 5990 or wait for next week to upgrade to transfer box for 7390.
Is it worth waiting for new box?

BTW I am not planning to use the transfer feature.

gautamsky said:
Should I take DVR box for 5990 or wait for next week to upgrade to transfer box for 7390.

The only redeeming factors appear to be 3 tuner recording with a single wire and built-in WiFi.

If you ask me, both are useful features to have compared to dual tuner with 2 separate wires and ext WiFi dongle. Cost consideration is a personal matter though.

DishHD said:
:no:no:no

Don't even think of it, They will never allow anything which leads to piracy. Has most likely the saved videos from Tatasky will only be played with their own designed Video player which can decode its video format. Has most likely they Tatasky will design video player for Android and IOS device's only may be they will create a video player for windows users but normal video players available on windows or Mac PCs won't be able to decode the videos you save on TATASKY STB.

The question has already been answered
Maybe you should check the whole thread

DishHD said:
Now coming to recording 3 channels at once is very much possible and have you ever heard of DISH USA's Hooper DVR STB which can record 8 channels at one time has you are asking to record just 3 channels at one time is preety much old stuff in world technology ;)

I know that feeling bro
The feeling of jealously :lol
Just kidding

no I haven't heard of it
I am living in India
In India recording 3 channels at a time is not possible till now
So I have every right to be excited
:k

gautamsky said:

Go for the transfer STB
In that you would be able to record 3 channels at a time but with a single wire.
Which is a good thing

In Dvr(5990₹) STB you would be able to record only 2 channels but with 2 wires
Which is kind of messy

Even if you don't use the transfer feature It will still be a "value for money" deal

I upgraded to Tata Sky+ HD just 2 months back and now I am regretting my decision:wall

gautamsky said:

They are going to reduce HD PVR Box Price wait for some days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock