Ten HD : Signal Problem

Reaction score
On 8th October TATA sky started broadcasting TEN HD. I have MultiTV connection from TATA sky and my boxes are HD-DVR and HD connected to two separate TVs. I have MEGA Pack activated on my account with Star HD premiere. The problem is all the channels are coming fine (all SD and HD) except TEN HD. On both the box when I tune to TEN HD its show me No Signal. Sometime TEN HD comes for few seconds and again it switches back to no signal. I called TATA SKY and they sent an engineer at my place . I was at office at that time and my mother was at home. Engineer told my mom that both of my boxes are bad and need to be replaced. And when my mom told him that she is not willing to spend money for new boxes then he went and made some changes on antennae , came back and told my mom that the issue is fixed. When I came back from office its still the same. Plz help me. Is it true that both of my boxes are bad and I need to get them replaced? It will cost a lot and I am not willing to do so..... Its just TEN HD , other channels are coming fine.....Plz help

rohitjoshilive said:
On 8th October TATA sky started broadcasting TEN HD. I have MultiTV connection from TATA sky and my boxes are HD-DVR and HD connected to two separate TVs. I have MEGA Pack activated on my account with Star HD premiere. The problem is all the channels are coming fine (all SD and HD) except TEN HD. On both the box when I tune to TEN HD its show me No Signal. Sometime TEN HD comes for few seconds and again it switches back to no signal. I called TATA SKY and they sent an engineer at my place . I was at office at that time and my mother was at home. Engineer told my mom that both of my boxes are bad and need to be replaced. And when my mom told him that she is not willing to spend money for new boxes then he went and made some changes on antennae , came back and told my mom that the issue is fixed. When I came back from office its still the same. Plz help me. Is it true that both of my boxes are bad and I need to get them replaced? It will cost a lot and I am not willing to do so..... Its just TEN HD , other channels are coming fine.....Plz help

Send mail to ceo and nodal officer and also cc and clearly state that only TEN HD not working and all other channels are working fine and also that the service guy failed to resolve your issue. I don't think it's a box problem(two bad box something strange) as all other channels are working fine.

I think no problem at your end as all other channels are OK. It could be a technical problem which might has been faced by some other customers by this time. Send a mail to keep it on record.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock