Thinking To Buy Tata Sky

98shubhamk said:
GO fir it.......last week i was adtv user and now i am tata sky user.....well hd channels are not as good as adtv but sd channel quality os tooooo good.......hd channel are also good
Have you experienced hd quality of both TataSky n Airtel. I also think the HD quality is much better in Airtel. Have your say.

prasadbpotdar said:
Have you experienced hd quality of both TataSky n Airtel. I also think the HD quality is much better in Airtel. Have your say.

Yes the HD quality of airtel is good.....only thats one advantage of airtel....other than that tata sky is good...... sd channels which we see the most are crisp in tata sky

Additional to that space crunch is also there in airtel while in tata....gsat10 transponder are activated....tehy will surely add star sports regional channels

But if you see with HD DVR SD channels quality of Airtel is also too good. We cant much differentiate quality of SD in both DTH.
And along with HD pq in Airtel, Dolby Sound is too perfect for Airtel.

Rom1moR said:
Sky is givin that active service now which Dishtv used to give 8 years back..live from..siddhivinayak temple,shirdi temple &few other religious places.. also Dishtv had sports active whr u were able to see a match from 4different angles ,4 different cameras when ever u want..zee sports which is now known as ten. Its a way back service..

ohh please actve darshan was first launched on tata sky and and still exclusive on tata sky its launched along with tata sky in 2006 almost 10 years back and then dish tv copied at that time but as always its goes flop :dodgy and tata sky also use to have sports actve at that time :k

prasadbpotdar said:
But if you see with HD DVR SD channels quality of Airtel is also too good. We cant much differentiate quality of SD in both DTH.
And along with HD pq in Airtel, Dolby Sound is too perfect for Airtel.

everyone has their own view in my view ADTV have better PQ on some channels than tata sky and tata sky have better PQ on some channels than ADTV

Yes. That's the conclusion. Finally if we think financially, Airtel is perfect choice with affordable budget.

prasadbpotdar said:
Yes. That's the conclusion. Finally if we think financially, Airtel is perfect choice with affordable budget.

bro if you are a SD user and don't love sports then tata sky is the cheapest with maximum channels :(

Rushil.D said:
ohh please actve darshan was first launched on tata sky and and still exclusive on tata sky its launched along with tata sky in 2006 almost 10 years back and then dish tv copied at that time but as always its goes flop :dodgy and tata sky also use to have sports actve at that time :k
Dishtv knows evry good thing must comes to end.. u can't cash on one thing for long time..forgot bout copyin sky.. it's not in that place that one can copy them..

prasadbpotdar said:
Wethr u love sport or not.. Dishtv never force u to compromise on ur entertainment,u r choice.. u gets max channels in low cost..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock