Threat sms on deactive stb of adtv

Dish TV also has this clause on their contract that if you terminate / deactivate or temporarily suspend the connection, the STB and VC have to be returned. In fact I had earlier stopped using my Dish TV connection and after six months I started receiving calls asking me to return the STB. When I challenged them, they said TRAI guidelines stipulate that the STB is the property of the service provider and is to be recovered if the customer is not using it. However they refused to produce a copy of said TRAI guidelines. I eventually recharged with a minimal amount to avoid giving back the box and the calls stopped.

Never heard of Dishtv harassing customer for STB. But whoever may be the DTH provider, customer should not let DTH dictate the terms. I think all DTH providers have more or less same type of agreement which cutomer has to sign.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock