To keep airtel HD or move to tata sky HD

• Thread starter Drajay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,121
Sarkar said:
Yes you can take English movies and entertainment add on with 99 pack and pay ₹175 to get HD chs. But I think it's not beneficial for you. In general HD access gives you benefit only if you subscribe higher base  pack

Thanks Sarkar bro for the reply.. But, I'm not sure if taking South Sports with Eng Movie/Ent and HD access would be more beneficial or taking Flexi/tamil/Eng Ent/Movie/HD add -on.. The main reason being I watch only tamil channel.. Sadly I don't know Hindi or any other lang.. So..that's why I said Flexi..

Saj 007 said:
In Tata Sky If you choose 99 pack + eng movie / Ent add-ons + HD access fee , you will get the corresponding hd channels of the add-on channels too with SWP HD(available with eng entertainment add-on )..:tup

Thanks Saj bro.. I don't want to turn this thread into a chat type.. but still I wanted to ask.. I know that you were earlier in D2H and migrated to TS recently. Can you tell me how you did that? via Ebay or Direct TS website? Did you get any coupon or offers something? And what you did with D2H dish? Those Videocon guys will come and take that or Can we keep both and left D2h account deactivated (not recharge)?

Thanks Saj bro.. I don't want to turn this thread into a chat type.. but still I wanted to ask.. I know that you were earlier in D2H and migrated to TS recently. Can you tell me how you did that? via Ebay or Direct TS website? Did you get any coupon or offers something? And what you did with D2H dish? Those Videocon guys will come and take that or Can we keep both and left D2h account deactivated (not recharge)?

Bro, I bought TS via their website, got the connection for 1800 rs with 1 month ultra pack + :hd Access. I didn't touch d2h dish & keeping the STB as deactivated..:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock