Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,822
Dish TV providing this channel at Rs 0 may be due to less popularity this channel is totally fta

It is not a FTA channel. Star India has priced it at Re. 1 in latest interconnection agreement published by them. Nat Geo People does not have separate SD feed hence subscribers getting access to its downscaled feed across any operator will have to pay same fee applicable for HD version

Gowda alleged that the new rule by TRAI and the central government will only benefit the multinational companies and will affect the business of cable operators. “The central government should immediately withdraw the new rule and ensure that consumers are not affected,” he said.

Cable TV operators protest - Times of India

All will be shorted I think but we need to wait for 2to 3 months. According to new tarrif if we choose HD than they will not give us SD channels so if we want both as we are watching now we need to pay more so batter we need to wait for 2 to 3 month. NCF and channels bouquets price need to reduce. As per Trai they think that only 130 channels mainly watching in India than why they are giving licence to lots of new and fta channels. What is mean of that. So I think Trai persons take decision raisionaly
Why do you need both HD and SD for the same channel? It is a waste. There are bouquets combining different HD and SD channels which one can always opt for.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock