Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,802
I think the title of Thread need to be read as 'Bad News' for customers like me who watch channels of multiple languages and kids channels. I think just like how Demonetization and GST was, this TRAI rule is going to be another disaster which might seem like a game changing good news initially. :damn::cf::no:

I think the title of Thread need to be read as 'Bad News' for customers like me who watch channels of multiple languages and kids channels. I think just like how Demonetization and GST was, this TRAI rule is going to be another disaster which might seem like a game changing good news initially. :damn::cf::no:
True, Seems like they are making way for jio FTTH

Last edited:
TRAI chalks out one-month migration plan with broadcasters, DPOs

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has worked out a migration plan with broadcasters and distribution platform operators (DPOs) to ensure that the end consumer is not inconvenienced while migrating to the new tariff regime.

As per the plan, the DPOs will collect the details of the channels and the bouquets that the subscribers want to subscribe to. The channels and packs selected by the customer will be activated from 1 February. In the meantime, the consumer will continue to get all the channels that they currently receive from the DPO.

TRAI chalks out one-month migration plan with broadcasters, DPOs - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

TRAI is wasting time by porviding such extensions to DTH and LCO. why they keep on chanting 29th December then. there was sufficient time till 28th for every service provider to change their bae packs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock