Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,649
There I see only language based bouquets.
I am looking for an exclusive bouquet for HD Sports channels of Star.
I found one with SONY, bouquet price is ₹50.
What are the channels included in this bouquet?
I am also looking for bouquets from Star which include all sports channels HD from them and the same from Sony.

Bro,Sony HD Premium Pack - Rs.50 (Excluding Taxes)[Bouquet no:15]
Sony BBC Earth HD
Sony TEN1 HD
Sony TEN2 HD
Sony SIX HD
Sony ESPN HD
Sony PIX HD
Sony AXN HD
and
Sony YAY.

Times Network, TV18 and Zee Entertainment network some channel price is reduced . More details visit network website

“I think this tariff order will bring out huge amount of transparency, which will reduce the litigations,” Sharma told ET, and brushed aside any possibility of blackout of TV channels on December 29, when the new tariff order comes into effect. “It (blackout of channels) is in nobody’s interest, so I don’t think it will be there,” he said. “We are working on a 20-day transition plan, which we have broadly agreed upon. We will officially come out with it soon. Basically, it says that don’t disconnect the channels on January 1.”

There’s no chance of TV blackout: RS Sharma

TRAI SLP on 15% Cap listed for hearing on 03 January 2018.

Pics-Art-12-26-04-25-54.png

Guys, If we take the case of softwares or apps the free version contains ads and we take paid version for making it adfree. But it is reverse in the case of TV channels that many pay channels contains so much ads than FTA channels.Also there are many FTA channels which delivers good content than pay channels. We should think corporate channels has a high revenue from ads plus our payment.Then why should we lost our money to them. Now we got a chance and if we go with only the basic package for somemonth may it forces the pay channels to reduce the rate. Unless we have to continue paying high for watching TV. I don't know how much this is practical and the above thing is spreading in social media now a days.I felt this is a thinkable one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock