Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,152
aF2m4ur.jpg

Some basic doubts: Why do the prices of some HD channels cross Rs. 19 here?
Were the broadcasters' packs imposing an additional charge over and above the TRAI recommended rates? :huh: Give an example of any one network.
An example in this post.
DDF Exclusive - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

Also this: (Sorry for asking again as I feel this may be the right thread.)
Pricing apart, Tata Sky proved their superiority again in the implementation. Look at the way they have designed this whole thing. It's as if something very nice is happening to your packs, though it's exactly the opposite. I'm sure they have a very good back end Dev team. These guys are premium for a reason!!

Airtel had done a pathetic job at this, and as soon as we see their web page for channel selection, we will desperately want to run away from it!!
What has TS done right and Airtel done wrong here? :huh: I really don't follow what each and every DTH does in its implementation.

Last edited:
In this situation I don't know why TS is playing games with TRAI and not releasing its pricing. Even the most backward DTH (Dish-d2h) has introduced a channel selector application on its site with the new pricing.
What do you mean that most backward DTH. If for you TS is high class, keep it with you. Don't say others as backward and crating a bad feeling for those subscribers.

What do you mean that most backward DTH. If for you TS is high class, keep it with you. Don't say others as backward and crating a bad feeling for those subscribers.
It is the opinion of many people that TS is high-class (you don't need to include me), and also that Dish-d2h have been stagnant in channel addition for years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock