Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 233,486
It is the opinion of many people that TS is high-class (you don't need to include me), and also that Dish-d2h have been stagnant in channel addition for years.
That doesn't matter to say backward or any other word. I included you , bcz thats your message.

R S Sharma

The market-driven pricing mechanism and the competitive markets will ensure that the network capacity fee (NCF) and pay channel rates stabilise at lower levels than those at present. Even before migration to the new framework, in the last two months, 27 broadcasters have reduced the à la carte price of 148 channels and 67 bouquets of pay channels.

Decoded: All about Trai's new tariff order and how it'll impact you

c6P1gWV.jpg

Another worst thing is that we do not get SD version if we opt for HD version packs. So, if you want to have HD+SD, you pay twice!!!
Say, I want SAB HD to watch new shows and SAB SD to watch old TMKOC, so I'll have to pay 19+19=38+GST just for 1 channel!!!
Instead u can opt for Sony Happy Hindi India pack you vl get both and also sports 91Rs pm

After TRAI Order, I think All MSO and DTH should add all 100+ HD Channels on Their System.So User will choice their best preference .

I want to know discovery pack airtel showing wrong pack I want discovery kids necessary

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock