Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,484
I think Tata Sky is the one responsible here. It should not be difficult to push a software upgrade to hide all the non-subscribed channels. They probably do not want this since the irritation you mentioned might force the viewers to subscribe to these channels!
He had angry with TRAI.....

DishTV loves it

“I am glad that all opposition to the Tariff Order has now finally been put to rest. We continue to strongly believe that the Regulation should minimize discriminatory pricing by ensuring a level playing field between cable and DTH platforms and should be beneficial for the entire industry thus leading to higher earnings going forward,” said Dish TV India CMD Jawahar Goel.

Dish TV's subs recharge took a hit in Q3 due to delay in TRAI TO implementation - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

TRAI Expects Channel Prices to Reduce, as it Refutes Report Which Confirms Cable And DTH Bills Have Gone up!
"The report is based on choosing top-rated channels on all-India basis and considers only one weekly report dated January 25, 2019, from TV Rating Agency, BARC," a TRAI statement said. TRAI Secretary S.K. Gupta said: "In three months, we expect prices of various channels to go down."
TRAI Expects Channel Prices to Reduce, as it Refutes Report Which Confirms Cable And DTH Bills Have Gone up

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock