Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 233,584
Guys!! Why You all are unnecessarily over thinking about the pricing structure. It Should be DTHs who needs to be worried.

ADTV assured that they are working on new basepacks and addons under Trai order. They said the new packs will be affordable as current ones. Similarly with other DTHs too.

Let's just happily wait till Dec 29th and see the clear picture😊
Agreed that DPO's have to make it fast and design their basepacks, also they'd have it in the back of their minds that their basepacks won't be mandatory.

Guys!! Why You all are unnecessarily over thinking about the pricing structure. It Should be DTHs who needs to be worried.

ADTV assured that they are working on new basepacks and addons under Trai order. They said the new packs will be affordable as current ones. Similarly with other DTHs too.

Then what will we do here ? :unsure: If we all log out and don't come then @Bapun Raz bro will go bankrupt if he does not get traffic :p

@Sarkar
If someone is interested only in sports channels and wants only the 8 HD channels (4 Star and 4 Sony), how will his pack and monthly bill be like? Will be be mandatorily forced a basic pack of FTA SD channels?

@Sarkar
If someone is interested only in sports channels and wants only the 8 HD channels (4 Star and 4 Sony), how will his pack and monthly bill be like? Will be be mandatorily forced a basic pack of FTA SD channels?
You have to pay minimum NCF for 100 channels + Pay channel fee for 8 sports channels + GST.

It is possible that DPO may create a sports bouquet in which case you might get some discount compared to ALC rates.

Agreed that DPO's have to make it fast and design their basepacks, also they'd have it in the back of their minds that their basepacks won't be mandatory.
Now there is no base pack word. They should not use basepack word also. As per new rule they cannot create basepack.

Last edited:
This new TRAI order is a huge inconvenience for me. I generally take the South Long Duration HD pack which consists of all the channels in the DTH (and new channels get activated automatically) and never used to bother about anything in the year. This is annoying for me as I have to sit and subscribe channels now and all. I hope this TRAI order gets scrapped and we get back to the earlier plans. Peace! :|

This new TRAI order is a huge inconvenience for me. I generally take the South Long Duration HD pack which consists of all the channels in the DTH (and new channels get activated automatically) and never used to bother about anything in the year. This is annoying for me as I have to sit and subscribe channels now and all. I hope this TRAI order gets scrapped and we get back to the earlier plans. Peace! :|
I don't think TRAI order will be scrapped. Our only option is to get used to the new world.

All the adds running are saying "please subscribe before 29th December". What is the meaning of this and how can we subscribe?
Call DTH cc and ask them. We are also doing same
After 29th ?
From 29th channel will show unsubscribe that's why ads are like that no need to panic

BTW those packs are active from 29th Dec or 28th Dec not now ..

Exactly 😉😉👍👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock