Upgrading to New South Platinum HD

v_srikanth961

Reaction score
D2H Customer Care seems to be too busy today. Never had to wait before when I called. Don't know if its just the Sunday effect or the new channel addition effect.

The online portal seems to have a problem upgrading South Platinum HD to New South Platinum HD.

If anyone able to crack the puzzle please update here.

thanks

I used the Base Package + Alacarte option to subscribe to Gemini HD
Object moved

Took about 1 hour to reflect on the package. I kept the box on and used the Refresh Account option. Now Gemini HD is activated. :)

Cost of Alacarte for this channel is a bit high. Sun Music is Rs. 30 + tax but Gemini HD comes at 45 + tax.

v_srikanth961 said:
D2H Customer Care seems to be too busy today. Never had to wait before when I called. Don't know if its just the Sunday effect or the new channel addition effect.

The online portal seems to have a problem upgrading South Platinum HD to New South Platinum HD.

If anyone able to crack the puzzle please update here.

thanks

i was in south silver , after seeing sun hd ads i want to migrate , but in online upgrade option it is showing only north package .. :(

no CC support also today . feeling bad

I'm facing same problem here. Not able to upgrade South Platinum HD to New South Platinum HD via online portal. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock