Very confused over Tata Sky Videocon D2H...

CC is good in my locality. SD picture quality is great on my 42 inch TV.

Agree with buggy software though.

NinadG said:
Tata Sky :
Pros - Good HW / CC Service / Good AQ
Cons - Costly / Less channels / No seperate HD pack (need to subscribe to higher packs for all HD channels)

D2H :
Pros - Good no of channels including all south channels / Cheap
Cons - HW problems (with RF HW) / CC Service / SD PQ for big screen TV

This comparison is according to the views of various members in forum & relative.

people say TS has good hardware, good firmware good PQ AQ , good seervice .. but what price they take from customer and give very few channels. . so if money do not matters you at all then only go for tata sky ...

in videocon you will only face software and hardware problem .. no problem in service cc support , AQ PQ pricing.

In my view of point,Videocon d2h will be the better option as the Audio & Video Quality,after sales service,package pricing all is best....

In my view go for TS

Videocon pq is good but audio is not up to the mark and d2h software is very buggy.

I hv both dvr but always prefer to watch tv on my Tatasky.

I Don't Have D2h But I Have Tata Sky In My View I Advised You To Go Wiht Tata Sky It Has Excellent PQ And AQ And Now With More HD Channels

I am using Videocon d2h from last 2 years.No problem at all.Fully satisfied with its service.I will suggest go for Videocon d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock