Very confused over Tata Sky Videocon D2H...

Go for Videocon D2H
Because

DTH Of The Month Jan-2014 >> Videocon D2H
qQcWNMO.jpg

Re: RE: Very confused over Tata Sky Videocon D2H...

superdudebuddy said:

What about DTH of the year 2013? Who has the highest net channels addition in 2013? If you are not aware of these then answer is Tatasky. And the plus point is that u get awesome STB and good after sale service and CC. Bad point is packages are little bit costly

Re: RE: Very confused over Tata Sky Videocon D2H...

samitabhishek said:
people say TS has good hardware, good firmware good PQ AQ , good seervice .. but what price they take from customer and give very few channels. . so if money do not matters you at all then only go for tata sky ...

in videocon you will only face software and hardware problem .. no problem in service cc support , AQ PQ pricing.

Its very funny the way u say it.... "You will face only hardware and software problem".... Hw will u watch a television properly if u have hardware and software prob in the first place... That is most priority u need to look first....

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Its very funny the way u say it.... "You will face only hardware and software problem".... Hw will u watch a television properly if u have hardware and software prob in the first place... That is most priority u need to look first....

i am using d2h 2011 box since last 2 years no software hardware problem AV picture also good Tatasky AV PQ Hardware software only marketing gimmick nothing at all they charge u so much for HD channels packages also very very expensive

dreambox.pk said:
i am using d2h 2011 box since last 2 years no software hardware problem AV picture also good Tatasky AV PQ Hardware software only marketing gimmick nothing at all they charge u so much for HD channels packages also very very expensive

if it is a marketing gimmik, then how the tatasky users confirmed that pq,sq, sw,hw is good in ts.if it is realy a marketing gimmik, after bought ts, people can definetly understand that.not like u.

Till now i didnt see any marketing gimmik from ts.they are advertising what they have truely and confidently

dinesh19 said:
if it is a marketing gimmik, then how the tatasky users confirmed that pq,sq, sw,hw is good in ts.if it is realy a marketing gimmik, after bought ts, people can definetly understand that.not like u.

Till now i didnt see any marketing gimmik from ts.they are advertising what they have truely and confidently

Yes i have to agree with you.

If you think d2h is best better say that only. Unwanted bashing other dth is not acceptable. According to me ts deliver the best product & service. Yes it is costly no doubt in that. Also yes they were lacking in channels. But the channel additions now are so satisfiying and i don't see any reason to bash TS. I have no idea about other dth but as TS customer i haven't seen any marketing gimmick. They are genuine in no of channels. They don't show audio feed in channel count, they dont add upscaled HD (No offense please). And they have most innovative value added services. Everybody say value added service (Active Service) is unnecessary, but i say we should need it. The days are past where you use you stb for only watching channels. Right now we think its unneccessary but in future you will realize the entertainment benefit of extra services.

Only draw back i see is Cost in TS. But i have subscribed to annual back and i am very much happy with it. :luv

I am also using Videocon D2H HD 2011 box. I did manual software upgrade by service engineer. I don't face any issues while watching channels.

The only problem is it is taking time to boot the STB and change from one channel to another channel is also taking time. But it is not stopping me from watching the channel.

This is what I got from DDF....

k7vY1hN.jpg

WGDQmxu.jpg

One should always note that channel addition is required for channel number comparison but its not the criterion for deciding DTH if someone wants to comapre no of channels available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock