Very slow channel changes and other operations

Kartik999

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time changing channels on my Tata Sky HD box. There is a huge lag between pressing the button and the channel changing. Sometimes I press multiple times and nothing happens and then almost a minute later the channel changes. Any one know how to fix this? Do I need to update the firmware? If so how do I do it?

I have also noticed that the channel change operation has become a little bit slower since a few days. May be more and more channels are getting added on same tp?

Also I'm getting frequent "Disk is in power saving mode..." message while trying to access recorded program list. I always need to restart STB in such cases. It has never happened in past. Power saving mode is off in STB settings.

I have the same issue. Never had this issue when TS was on old software. This problem can be partly attributed to:
1. Transponder configuring and Channel compression
2. Software itself

I don't know which one is the main culprit in this case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock