Breaking Viacom 18 Set To Launch Colors Kannada Cinema On September 24th

After this Viacom soon plan to launch Marathi cinema channel maybe

Last edited:
Can we expect Colors Super HD anytime in near future??
As viacom usually launches its GEC S along with HD versions and in recent times the channel is doing good!
My expectations are high as the new season of Bigg Boss Kannada is going to launch and the promos are running only on Colors Super unlike last year(it was shown both on Colors super and Colors Kannada HD)
I dont think the makers would telecast it only on sd channel!

With a library of over 450 films, Colors Kannada Cinema will have a strategically curated movie line-up to appeal to a wide range of audience. Going by the brand philosophy - Mane Maneya Chitramandira (every house’s theatre) the movie channel will celebrate 84 years of the Sandalwood film industry with classics, blockbusters, award-winning and latest films.
Viacom18 gears up to launch Kannada movie channel

1536581563_UZqODK_Viacom_COLORS.jpg

With its brand philosophy of Mane Maneya Chitramandira (Har Ghar Ka Theatre), Colors Kannada Cinema has been positioned as a family entertainment movie channel. The channel will air a mix of iconic classics, blockbusters, award-winning and latest films across genres like romance, action, comedy, mythology, thriller, and drama.Colors Kannada Cinema will entertain the viewers with titles such as Gultoo and timeless classics like Gandhada Gudi and Sampattige Saval amongst others.
Colors Kannada Cinema to debut on 24 Sep with 450 movie titles – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock