Breaking Viacom 18 Set To Launch Colors Kannada Cinema On September 24th

how can they telecast both on star suvarna plus both are held at same time otherwise they wouldnt have given it to colors
Ok that may be the reason. But no one quoted it, so I didn't noticed it. 🙂
But they can manage it since they have enough channels and providing audiofeeds etc. Although they had a plan to start kannada sports channel.Any way all are matter of buisness. May Reliance raised a special attention over Colors kannada cinema.

Last edited:
Colors Kannada Cinema

Fb page launched.

41550011_320543878718388_6572405783814733824_n.jpg

'Colors Kannada Cinema' will be Viacom's third Kannada channel. This shows how well the Kannada market has been generating business for them. Colors Super should have a HD channel as it is not a channel used for repeats/retelecasts. It has grown to be a second flagship channel with original content. Colors also have many latest movies which would be a treat to watch in HD. I hope both CS and CKC would have HD variants asap.

Also, this might pave way to Zee and Suvarna to have a separate movie-focused channels. Although Suvarna Plus exists, it is not a 'channel'; it is a disaster.

Also, this might pave way to Zee and Suvarna to have a separate movie-focused channels. Although Suvarna Plus exists, it is not a 'channel'; it is a disaster.
I think Star has no mood of business in kannada market. That's why they are not improving their flagship channel Star Suvarna. Also, No one cares about the existence of Star Suvarna Plus. :wall::wall::wall:

I think Star has no mood of business in kannada market. That's why they are not improving their flagship channel Star Suvarna. Also, No one cares about the existence of Star Suvarna Plus. :wall::wall::wall:
Same applicable to Tamil also no one knows about existence of Vijay Super

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock