Breaking Viacom 18 Set To Launch Colors Kannada Cinema On September 24th

STAR and Network 18 getting closer will be good for viewers. JIO has broadcasting rights for sports events, which are currently only there on digital platform.
If they make a deal to air it on Star's sports channels, good for customers.

I too agree with you bro!!! Last week Colors Super telecasted KCC(Kannada chalanachithra cup)
which was actually produced by star sports....
Who said KCC was produced by star sports!? It was not even a 'proper' sports tournament. It was a brainchild of the actor Sudeep. It expanded to include one actual (retired) cricketer in every team this year. The first season and player drafts were broadcast by Zee Kannada. However, this season was shown live on Colors Super. In fact, colors leveraged on this to air the first promo for Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 which also has Sudeep as host.

Who said KCC was produced by star sports!? It was not even a 'proper' sports tournament. It was a brainchild of the actor Sudeep. It expanded to include one actual (retired) cricketer in every team this year. The first season and player drafts were broadcast by Zee Kannada. However, this season was shown live on Colors Super. In fact, colors leveraged on this to air the first promo for Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 which also has Sudeep as host.
Bro if you have seen the event correctly you would have known..Sudeep had thanked star sports many times...In a press meet before the event he had revealed that all camera work and production work would be done by star sports!
I dont know about 1st season because it was not shown live!!!!

in many kannada channel isl ad is coming saying live on star sports network and colors kannada cinema

Last edited:
I think for viewers ISL In CKC may be better than Suvarna plus.But for Star it is a bad move,since they are already struggling in Kannada very much,it seems star is promoting colors kannada group which is already market leader and a major factor of failure of Suvarna channel.Star is flavouring their rival by pushing down their on channel.Because ISL will boost colors kannada cinema within launch.

Last edited:
I think for viewers ISL In CKC may be better than Suvarna plus.But for Star it is a bad move,since they are already struggling in Kannada very much,it seems star is promoting colors kannada group which is already market leader and a major factor of failure of Suvarna channel.Star is flavouring their rival by pushing down their on channel.Because ISL will boost colors kannada cinema within launch.
bro in karnataka or anywhere in india kabaddi get more viewers than football so its good for star

bro in karnataka or anywhere in india kabaddi get more viewers than football so its good for star
You says for kabaddi Star lose isl?
@Dinesh jain bro it will be good if thread title is edit by bringing 'Colors kannada cinema' word at starting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock