Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepu Darling said:
As far colors telugu launch is not possible as Viacom have little share in etv network. But it is possible in future. Hope they will launch in next year.
I heard that Sony will also launch regional channel.
When???

Last edited by a moderator:
Koushik Saha said:
I heard that Sony will also launch regional channel.
When???

No news bro, they always delayed their channels launch.

Deepu Darling said:
No news bro, they always delayed their channels launch.

"SONY PUN"

Is it real channel or fake news???
Confirm me please

Bro, please remove that screen shot, as it is not allowed here.

Yes that Sony pun will be launched soon.

Deepu Darling said:
Bro, please remove that screen shot, as it is not allowed here.

Yes that Sony pun will be launched soon.
He repeating that image everywhere :(:(

Gobinaath said:
He repeating that image everywhere :(:(

I am new here. Don't know the rules of this group. Sorry bro ?
Screenshot removed

zaxotes said:
Colors usually stick to single channel strategy (excluding the HD versions). It has one channel each in Bangla, Gujarati, Marathi and Odia. Even in English, it has one channel, Colors Infinity. 

Though it has 3 channels in Hindi, only one is under the Colors brand, other two being Rishtey and Rishtey Cineplex. 

So far, only in Kannada, Colors operates two GECs under its brand, Colors Kannada and Colors Super. As Tamil also is a south market, we may expect Colors to launch a second GEC in Tamil 1 or 2 years down the line but definitely not 5-6 channels like Sun Network.

TN is a large market so a single channel might not make big difference to have a larger market share. Yes, if they could launch a second GEC in Tamil within 1 year then they can do better in GEC side.

HOUSE-MD said:
TN is a large market so a single channel might not make big difference to have a larger market share. Yes, if they could launch a second GEC in Tamil within 1 year then they can do better in GEC side.

They are going to rock from day 1 bro.... They have their own best production houses which are airing popular shows in top tamil channels..... Indirectly they are testing their shows on top tamil channels to check with the popularity and reach of audience. You can see major shows and serials movie to colours tamil after the launch  :k :hello :eek:hya

praveenpersonel said:
They are going to rock from day 1 bro.... They have their own best production houses which are airing popular shows in top tamil channels..... Indirectly they are testing their shows on top tamil channels to check with the popularity and reach of audience. You can see major shows and serials movie to colours tamil after the launch  :k :hello :eek:hya

I wish you to get your expectation from a new channel fulfilled at least this time wit Colors Tamil. You expected Vendhar TV to rock in Tamil TV channel and also expected them to beat Sun TV and Vijay TV. Now Vendhar TV is not even near in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock