Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Mr. Rajesh Kamath, the former CEO of Viacom18, unofficially quoted to his friends during the launch of Hindi GEC Colors. “We don’t enter a market with Knifes, Swords or not even rocket launchers….. We come with Missiles with Nukes…… to destroy the enemy….”  Viacom warning to Sun network group :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

M.J.Sadiq said:
I wish you to get your expectation from a new channel fulfilled at least this time wit Colors Tamil. You expected Vendhar TV to rock in Tamil TV channel and also expected them to beat Sun TV and Vijay TV. Now Vendhar TV is not even near in the competition.

This time i am coming with korean nuclear missiles sadiq bro not with sivakasi atom bomb  :shy :lol :D

In July 2010, Viacom got into 50/50 distribution joint venture with Sun Network and Sun 18 was formed. so they know inside outside of sun network in tamilnadu to play tactics. 

praveenpersonel said:
This time i am coming with korean nuclear missiles sadiq bro not with sivakasi atom bomb  :shy :lol :D

If You Are Coming With Korean Missle,Then Dont Worry Our Sun TV Will Be Waiting With THAAD(Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) Which Is An Anti Ballistic Missle To Attack Your Korean Missle:p:p:lol:D

Last edited by a moderator:
praveenpersonel said:
In July 2010, Viacom got into 50/50 distribution joint venture with Sun Network and Sun 18 was formed. so they know inside outside of sun network in tamilnadu to play tactics. 

Sun 18 Joint Venture Is A Distribution Of Sun TV Network Channels By Viacom18 In North India And Distribution Of Viacom 18 Channels By Sun Network In South India

So,If Viacom 18 Got A Chance To Analyse Inside Outside Of Sun TV Network Then Iam Very Sure Our Sun TV Would Also Got A Similar Opportunity To Know Inside Outside Of Viacom 18:k:hello

Chezhiyan said:
Sun 18 Joint Venture Is A Distribution Of Sun TV Network Channels By Viacom18 In North India And Distribution Of Viacom 18 Channels By Sun Network In South India

So,If Viacom 18 Got A Chance To Analyse Inside Outside Of Sun TV Network Then Iam Very Sure Our Sun TV Would Also Got A Similar Opportunity To Know Inside Outside Of Viacom 18:k:hello

That inside outside business has only made Viacom to enter tamil market where fraud people (Sun network) misusing tamilians  :D :lol :sp

Chezhiyan said:
If You Are Coming With Korean Missle,Then Dont Worry Our Sun TV Will Be Waiting With THAAD(Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) Which Is An Anti Ballistic Missle To Attack Your Korean Missle

Bro we are ready to fight but you are only trying to defend us...... How long will you defend yourself..... Come join the party  :lol :p :shy :D

Deepu Darling said:
Sun TV ruling in TN, no one can beat sun TV in near future.

No one position deserve to sun TV. :win :eek:hya

Yep,but ll give tough competition to sun as like zee tamil & star vijay doing now. Zee tamil is doing fantastic in serials & little bit reality shows and vijay in reality & talk shows.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I wish you to get your expectation from a new channel fulfilled at least this time wit Colors Tamil. You expected Vendhar TV to rock in Tamil TV channel and also expected them to beat Sun TV and Vijay TV. Now Vendhar TV is not even near in the competition.

It will beat sure, brand is important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock