Videocon d2h HD software updated - USB Recording enabled

• Thread starter Thread starter Ahmar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 217
  • Views Views: Views 166,318
I have updated software successfully on my videocon hd d2h...but when trying to record its failed says no recording rights........anybody help me please...

In Menu- PVR option mentions to get more details from 404 - File or directory not found. But the page is not yet up.

The software version states that this is a testing /trial version of software and not release version. Looks like they are still experimenting..

mes4mahi said:
I have updated software successfully on my videocon hd d2h...after that i have connected new pen drive(4gb) to the usb port....display says that....usb drive is being formatted.please wait untill format is finished....now over 15 min nothing can happen.....anybody help me please...

I think USB drive need to be formatted as FAT32. You may try formatting the disk in computer to FAT32 or FAT and try.

Arvendu said:
chinnupepsi4all said:
timkamat said:
If your box is not updated,switch off your box from remote,wait for some 20 seconds and then switch on.You should get software update prompt,press ok and your software update should start.

this is not working bro

me too :(

not working for me too :(

here some snap

AkMaf.jpg

vNTg1.jpg

Friends,

My STB Yet To Done,

FYI

D2H Have To Activate This Facility From Back End So Kindly Wait Till All STB Get Updated Then They'll Start To Activate USB Recording

Back
Top Bottom