Discussion What are some channels you think deserves a shutdown?

Star bharat, &tv and all news channels expect NDTV news beacause they are not giving real news they gives only modi news so nowadays news channels become a part of modi gov. All time show only usless news

Star bharat, &tv and all news channels expect NDTV news beacause they are not giving real news they gives only modi news so nowadays news channels become a part of modi gov. All time show only usless news
I clearly stated about news channels having no space in this thread which will start unnecessary debates which no one wants.

I think the following channels should stop transmission:

1. ETV Life & ETV Abhiruchi - I have doubts if anybody even watches them. Besides the closure of the HD versions of these two channels prove that they are nothing but an additional burden to the ETV bouquet.

2. Colors Bangla & Colors Odia - Both have ditched original programming and switched to dubbed content, just like Sony Aath. (However, I am not in favour of Sony Aath getting axed because it has animated content like Gopal Bhand and Nut Boltu which are liked by kids in Bengal.) Secondly they are consistently in the 5th spot in BARC ratings.

3. Raj TV Network - It features nowhere in the BARC ratings, so why should it deserve to stay?

My List of Channels to be shutdown
1. Gemini Comedy,Gemini Life,Star Maa Gold,Star Maa Movies HD: The content is repetitive at high cost.
2. Star Sports First,Star Sports 3,Star Sports Regional Channels : The Channels take up space and not utilized properly.
3. Romedy Now HD, &xplor HD, Gemini Movies HD, Gemini HD: Romedy Now has repetitive content,&xplor can't survive for long,Gemini HD channels are not FHD for 24/7 for various old movies,Also way too many ads on the channels.
4. Zee Anmol,Star Utsav,Sony Pal + all the 10p-Rs1 GEC: This channels have old,watched daily soaps which are boring,long and overused.Star,Zee and Sony use this channels as a cheap source of entertainment in Rural Areas by not letting them grow in their mindset towards content and forcing more daily soaps in their lifes.People in rural areas deserve quality content.Just because they are poor does'nt mean they are not worthy of fresh content.
5. Cartoon Network,Hungama,Pogo,Disney : The cartoons have lost their quality,The Good Cartoons have long disappeared,No Anime on this channels.Just a source of good money with lack of creativity or change in the concept.

I gave only my opinion. This is not a unnecessary debates Understand
It's left vs right debate. Some will prefer NDTV's views. Some will hate Zee News' views.
all the news channels !! We dont need news genre for ourselves ! considering all are press- stitues
Couldn't be more wrong. It has an audience who it is keeping informed or let's say entertaining. Unlike some channels discussed here which serves no purpose here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock