What is special in India's first ad-free channels HBO Defined and HBO Hits?

DestinyAwaits said:
The below list include upcoming and reruns of shows coming or going to come on HBO.
They are running The Newsroom & Strike Back from beginning in DualLanguage now and recently they rerun Banshee S1 in DualLanguage and Band of Brothers, Rome, Soporonos, Entrouge are already in DualLanguage.
True Detective S1
Banshee S2
Getting On S1
Treme S4
Broadwalk Empire
The Newsroom S3
Jamie's Private School S1
Hunted S1
Rome
Veep
Enlightment
Strike Back
Game Of Thrones

Movies

Mission Impossible 4
The Dark Knight Rises
The Perk of being a wallflower
Argo
Lincoln
etc came first on these channels and many in DualLanguage.

I hope this proves the channels worth its prices in HD only not SD.

Actually out of their premieres,i watch almost all films some months before in their theatre release.
And series are censored.They totally deduct the scene.
That's why it is complete useless for me.:(

These movies are same when I subscribe to those channel 3 month back in airtel

the hbo original shows r telecasted in india within a week of us release that too in dual lang with subtitle just like star world premier which is a special ch...there is a diff of a week bcoz they add hindi labg n subtitle to the shows ....if swp hd is special them hbo r also

does both channel also don't show any advt for their own promo for other movies?

also is there no ads between end of one movie and start of other movie?

^^ Yes. They show their own movie promos after a movie ends. But no promos inside a movie.

STAR Movies is 100 times better than HBO premium in terms of content.

we just need to bear 2 min ad per 20 mins.

Believe it or not showing dual language movies is a big plus point of HBO premium channels. No other channel is showing hollywood movies in Hindi language. UTV action used to show dubbed movies but now most of the times it just shows tamil or other regional language movies dubbed in hindi.

If someone likes ad-free nature of these channels then the channels are for them.
If DTH is providing preview then everyone will have better idea & experience about these channels & then user can decide whether to subscribe it or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock