Which is best ? Dish + or Sun SD +

Karthik said:
Dish +

Akar65s.png

Sun SD +

VPykTZk.png

Just i comparing entry offers.

try videocon d2h u will suffer in others hand

I am a Bit tech Freak and specially in DTH i have seen all Indian dth. I first installed dish tv in 2005 then dont know why i switched from Dish tv to Tata Sky :wall it was a big mistake trust me tatasky's STB was best but channels were much lesser than Dish tv. Then i switched back to dish just after six months. Then it came the HD Era or we can call it the technology which just changed the way of watching TV. BTW i had already seen HD Channels in USA in 2009. Then again i was planing to switch to TATASKY+ was just again confused to switch or not i just ignored Tatasky with my past expirence with tatasky DreamDTH Community Forums Now recently i had heard alot of positive remarks about Airtel Hd DTh Dual Tuner Bla bla. Now it was time to see the prove then i had a friend who had installed both airtel hd and dish tru Hd dth in his house i just went to check the quality of HD channels on both DTH. Was really shocked all rumors on the internet that airtel dth is much better then Dish tv come on guys go and get some checkup on your eyes. Trust me Dish Tru HD Channel quality of HD channels is Much much or may be 10 times better then Airtel i think Dish tru hd wins Hands down. But ya only negative points on dish tv is that it is a Single tuner setbox means you can only record the channel which you are watching were has airtel has as Dual tuner you can watch one and record other channel this were only airtel wins here and 2nd point is No asli Hd or star Hd channels other ways dish tv would be the best DTH operator in Asia.

Asif Usman said:
I am a Bit tech Freak and specially in DTH i have seen all Indian dth. I first installed dish tv in 2005 then dont know why i switched from Dish tv to Tata Sky :wall it was a big mistake trust me tatasky's STB was best but channels were much lesser than Dish tv. Then i switched back to dish just after six months. Then it came the HD Era or we can call it the technology which just changed the way of watching TV. BTW i had already seen HD Channels in USA in 2009. Then again i was planing to switch to TATASKY+ was just again confused to switch or not i just ignored Tatasky with my past expirence with tatasky DreamDTH Community Forums Now recently i had heard alot of positive remarks about Airtel Hd DTh Dual Tuner Bla bla. Now it was time to see the prove then i had a friend who had installed both airtel hd and dish tru Hd dth in his house i just went to check the quality of HD channels on both DTH. Was really shocked all rumors on the internet that airtel dth is much better then Dish tv come on guys go and get some checkup on your eyes. Trust me Dish Tru HD Channel quality of HD channels is Much much or may be 10 times better then Airtel i think Dish tru hd wins Hands down. But ya only negative points on dish tv is that it is a Single tuner setbox means you can only record the channel which you are watching were has airtel has as Dual tuner you can watch one and record other channel this were only airtel wins here and 2nd point is No asli Hd or star Hd channels other ways dish tv would be the best DTH operator in Asia.

You must post your experience with the DTH Customer Service in India as well :skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock