Which Setop box is better Huawei/Technicolor/Samsung?

renovetio

Reaction score
Friends,

Can anyone tell me which company setop box is better Huawei /Technicolor/ Samsung??

And what is the difference between these three company boxes?

Samsung best but not supported push vod and now this stb not available in market...Samsung hd stb limited addition stb...

renovetio said:
Friends,

Can anyone tell me which company setop box is better Huawei /Technicolor/ Samsung??

And what is the difference between these three company boxes?

I was repeatedly trying to correct you, but you are not in a state of learning, it's not Setop box but Set Top Box :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry.
Request admin

Currently Tata Sky providing Technicolor & Huawei boxes. Samsung STB not available now. Both Technicolor & Huawei boxes are best in quality...:tup

Pranab said:
I was repeatedly trying to correct you, but you are not in a state of learning, it's not Setop box but Set Top Box :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry.
Request admin to block these kind of 'illiterate' peoples.

Bro cool down, point is whether we understand his words or not, we are not here for learning English grammar skills. Word are here to express his thoughts. If he says Setop Box and u understand that he is trying to say Set top box that the end of the story as you clearly understand what he is trying to say. And plz don't try to advice us what action we have to take against whom. I hope you understand :hello

Pallab said:
Samsung best but not supported push vod and now this stb not available in market...Samsung hd stb limited addition stb...
Now vod service not available hd stb :shy Last 3 week vod content not available

Best quality stb Thomson :k

Pranab said:
Request admin to block these kind of 'illiterate' peoples.
How can you call someone as illiterate ?? Not good.

Thakur said:
Now vod service not available hd stb :shy Last 3 week vod content not available

Best quality stb Thomson :k
Isn't Thomson rebranded as Technicolor?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock