Why this strategy against the old customers??

Aayush Aggarwal said:
wt*!!! As I told the box creates some problem while watching. So today I asked for the another replacement and the person visited the home in my absence and replaced it with the old/used one(the person at home argued the person visited our home and he told that the new one is not required). Why they are harassing us unnecessary, I don't know. Completely messed up! My only problem is that the person at home accepted the box even after arguing with the visited person from Tata Sky and I was not at home at that time to tackle the situation and also my phone was not getting any network so that the person at home can talk to me regarding this.

What problem did u have with earlier new swap box ? Is the new swap box also MP4?

Aayush Aggarwal said:
I find much lags while watching through the box.

Yes the previous one was also in mpeg4. Actually the previous one comes in the packed sealed box. But today the person replaced it with the loose box also anyone by seeing can justify that it is *ghisa-pita or kaam chalau box*.

Aayush Aggarwal said:
Yes the previous one was also in mpeg4. Actually the previous one comes in the packed sealed box. But today the person replaced it with the loose box also anyone by seeing can justify that it is *ghisa-pita or kaam chalau box*.

Please send email to TS cc & TS CEO Harit Nagpal on email ID [email protected] & [email protected].
Also post on TS / Harit Nagpal twitter page about this to get the things resolved.

i call to cc for changing old STB of my relative, then they booked my order & take 7 days for
replacement time, but after 3 days they replace the box. so , order properly. they send replacement order no. expected date via SMS.
if u send mail give replacement order no.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock