Would you move from your existing Cable TV to DTH if no DAS comes? (TN Only Vote)

Analogue or DTH?

• No, I'm happy with analogue and wont need pay channels.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i already own an STB with TCCL.

• No, i already own an STB with JAK.

• Total voters

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Would you move from your existing Cable TV to DTH if no DAS comes?

As TN is the only place under DAS issue this poll has been brought to know the mood only in TN, so others kindly donot vote.

RE: Would you move from your existing Cable TV to DTH if no DAS comes?

im using Arasu STB & Airtel HD STB :)

prakash_Tv said:
im using Arasu STB & Airtel HD STB :)

I would love to get an STB from Arasu if they come before this new year or place the STB around Rs 500-1000 if they come at the last moment. :) :sp

HOUSE-MD said:
I would love to get an STB from Arasu if they come before this new year or place the STB around Rs 500-1000 if they come at the last moment. :) :sp

Im happy with Arasu STB with 220 channels at Rs 100:sp:sp:lol:lol:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup/-

prakash_Tv said:
Im happy with Arasu STB with 220 channels at Rs 100:sp:sp:lol:lol:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup/-

I can pay upto Rs 150 for both Analogue and Digital under Arasu and upto Rs 199 for DAS. :k :tup :sp

I'm with Arasu no-matter what, but the chances would go slim if they choose to come very very late (last 6 or 9 months before election). :no

NDA govt wont officially announce that "No DAS for TN" in near future.:'(

No DAS via cable means govts are curbing the freedom of TN TV Viewers..

It is evident that cable companies are providing less cost packages comparatively than a DTH companies.

Poor people can afford the cost of Cable packages than a DTH pack in DAS.

So Cable companies are also plays a vital role to achieve digitisation.

DTH can be a option for DAS but not the only destination..

Lost hope on both NDA & ADMK govts..:angry:angry:angry

But sad part is both the govt are being mum on their stand in TN Digitisation.

Raises plenty of doubts on both ADMK & NDA govt for dragging digitisation in TN.:huh:huh:huh

I think we are lucky to have a cable service with some tv channels in it, otherwise everyone together (all parties involved) could successfully leave us without a cable service even. :skd :skd

Looks like we have to be thankful to whoever is providing us this cable service with some channels, if they aren't available and noone comes to help (including those who say they want to enter Chennai for several years now and has done absolutely nothing even for a name sake) then whoever cant move to DTH has to go back to terrestrial mode for some DD channels. :dodgy :dodgy

Jaycar91element_uhf_TV_yagi.jpg

Btw, My cable operator will be moving to TCCL from Arasu by next month end. Is it good? Also I have asked him if there will be HD services provided in TCCL? In such case, I will happily close by ADTV HD connection for this.

Will it be a good idea?

krishnanramani said:
Btw, My cable operator will be moving to TCCL from Arasu by next month end. Is it good? Also I have asked him if there will be HD services provided in TCCL? In such case, I will happily close by ADTV HD connection for this.

Will it be a good idea?

TCCL seems to be a decent MSO with excellent packages, they seem to give almost all popular channels at Rs 150 which is affordable for majority of the people.

About Arasu, no idea if they really exist in Chennai or have any plans to enter in future.

So your LCO seems good, choosing over existing provider over the one that is absolutely non-existent.

TCCL seems to provide HD STB.

Hope someone who has TCCL subscription could help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock