"Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

rushils372 said:
gssran bro in 1 transponder maximum sd channnel and hd channels are carry?
No idea bro, it depends on technology, as Tatasky is using very advance technology,
Earlier when 38 SD channels added on this Tp, then we thought now this Tp is full, after that Ten HD & M Tunes SS added on this Tp, then again we thought that Tp is full now,
Now 2 more HD added on this Tp.

Re: RE: "Zee Cinema HD & Movies Now HD" Added on Tatasky

Dinakaran Sankaranarayan said:
Yes, I get that but something is better than nothing right? n*d*ty and violence is not only reason why it's so popular so people can live with watered version I guess. Watching them online without HD and 5.1 surround reduces impact and experience to a great extent

Yes ofcource.... i prefer watching in hd with 5.1... and it takes more than 1GB to download hd with 5.1 thru internet.. i definitely prefer wwtching in tv with better quality inspite the censor... if i want to see the n*d*ty i can watch that alone later :p its not a big deal... ;-) but the thing is i dont wanna miss any dialogues.... :-(

agree with gssran

ts use very advance technology to handle more than 40 channel on single tp of 36mhz

Yes, I get that but something is better than nothing right? n*d*ty and violence is not only reason why it's so popular so people can live with watered version I guess. Watching them online without HD and 5.1 surround reduces impact and experience to a great extent
But I only watch it in HD with DD5.1

But I only watch it in HD with DD5.1

me_saket said:
is both hd channel added on 11470?

somewhere I reas its on 11050tp?

Earlier TS tested on 11510 but later they moved to 11470 (magical tp)

sanjay0864 said:
There is no way that Indian censors will allow 'Game of Thrones' to be shown in India. Well at least not without cutting out major parts of the show.
So Why Indian censor board allow
TV5 monde to air n*de scenes , it is on Dishtv since last 5 or 6 years .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock