General Discussion & Updates about d2h

D2H account refresh service is down. I am getting insufficient balance error. But sufficient balance available and recharge due is on 18th feb. Customer care numbers are down. Also refresh service through SMS also not working. Any suggestions?
REF send from alternative number

Last edited:
Yesterday BST was suddenly changed to Silver HSM combo in my connection! I didn't even try to contact CC as they can't do anything but saying 'your problem will be solved in next 2 hours'. 🙏🙏

Now I just wish the balance to end ASAP so that I can switch to Tata Sky or Airtel Digital TV.

Yesterday BST was suddenly changed to Silver HSM combo in my connection! I didn't even try to contact CC as they can't do anything but saying 'your problem will be solved in next 2 hours'. 🙏🙏

Now I just wish the balance to end ASAP so that I can switch to Tata Sky or Airtel Digital TV.
Airtel is looting in its DTH. The complaints are far worse.
PS: Beware what you wish for :hehe:

Airtel is looting in its DTH. The complaints are far worse.
My office has ADTV (two STB in one connection). During migration I chose separate packages for each STB. It went on smoothly and never faced problem till now. The monthly cost breakup is also present in its online account. Also, one can anytime add/remove bouquets/a la carte channels in existing packages online. I find the system way better than D2H.

UPDATE

The technical issues from dish-d2h end is resolved.You can contact CC/tweet them.The issues will be taken as a complaint and will get resolved in 24 hours.

CC : 1800212212
NOTE : You will have to wait a little since all the complaints are now being handled.

If any kind of help needed then PM me,I'll try.

UPDATE

The technical issues from dish-d2h end is resolved.You can contact CC/tweet them.The issues will be taken as a complaint and will get resolved in 24 hours.

CC : 1800212212
NOTE : You will have to wait a little since all the complaints are now being handled.

If any kind of help needed then PM me,I'll try.
Nothing is resolved ,All the 100 channels are locked in BST. No option to remove unwanted channels and add channels of our choice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock