Installed Tata sky HD

Your connection is a new one & you deserves free cable with a length upto 10 meters. Demand the free wire to cc.
Bro he gave me 10 MTR wire while second visit when I demanded him in phone.

Last edited:
@Appu guru do you live in an apartment?
It's likely that in apartments the internal wire provided for cable TV has several joints.In each floor they have a box where the cable wire from mutiple dish comes in.The cable wire source would be from the terrace through a common duct to the box as input.Again output from the box is taken to next lower floor and so on.So if your flat is in a particular floor, the wire would go from the output of that master box(that is in your floor) to your flat's cable points which can be typically your living room or your bedroom. As joints are present in each floor, I assume the signal is definitely going to reduce and so also noise will enter at those cut points.
The box only provides an interface to input and output the wires at one single point.No signal boosting whatsoever.

Last edited:
No bro.currently I am living in rent house.it is a 3 floor building.
@Appu guru do you live in an apartment?
It's likely that in apartments the internal wire provided for cable TV has several joints.In each floor they have a box where the cable wire from mutiple dish comes in.The cable wire source would be from the terrace through a common duct to the box as input.Again output from the box is taken to next lower floor and so on.So if your flat is in a particular floor, the wire would go from the output of that master box(that is in your floor) to your flat's cable points which can be typically your living room or your bedroom. As joints are present in each floor, I assume the signal is definitely going to reduce and so also noise will enter at those cut points.
The box only provides an interface to input and output the wires at one single point.No signal boosting whatsoever.

Most of the new complexes have common dth mdu connections who use good quality cable wires and that are concealed. These buildings don't take cable tv connections.

Older buildings have old cable wires of poorer quality could give poor signals to DTH as they need good quality cables.

Most of the new complexes have common dth mdu connections who use good quality cable wires and that are concealed. These buildings don't take cable tv connections.

Older buildings have old cable wires of poorer quality could give poor signals to DTH as they need good quality cables.
Yes bro

Yes bro. Tata sky technician placed a new cable wire external ( 27 MTR ) from 3rd floor to ground floor now I am getting signal strength up to 80.☺️

Has the connector been changed to original TS one ?
???
Also any change in Signal Quality

But hd Channels audio and video are not syncing properly. I tried to reset STB 2-3 times but facing that issue🙁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock