Installed Tata sky HD

Then I guess ur facing issues on channel 2031. Pls see signal level on that channel

Can we upgrade the normal hd STB to hevc? How much they charge for the installation?

I don't know abt it bro.he took wire from inside before only it was there when I was in den.he took that wire and connected to Tata sky.
Bro you can directly call the CC and complain about it. They are entitled to give 10 meters new wire at free of cost. Don't accept this thing. You have paid for it,so you should ask for it.

It's also good bro. Better call the cc & register a complaint. Take some pics / video of the freezing issue & signal level in those channels & show to the technician.
Bro I just came from CLG NW.all Channels working fine.

Has the issue resolved ? Ur signal levels seems ok, fine tuning could be done. But ur home tp has good signals

Has the issue resolved ? Ur signal levels seems ok, fine tuning could be done. But ur home tp has good signals
Yes bro. morning before when I was going CLG some channels are strucking but now it is automatically solved. If it again happens I ll call cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock