New add by scv

The real

Reaction score
0cb52ca1cde69d9dd2eb5b0c99fed801.jpg
u

By seeing this add scv going to distribute their service to all over Tn and Py and they will be compietitor of arasu
This is my view what u guys think[emoji106] [emoji106]

Last edited:
I dont know about SCV's plans for TN & Pondy, but im sure that they will do everything possible to take back Chennai, if this happens then as usual entire TN would have Arasu and Chennai might have SCV.

Arasu also too slow, till now absolutely no info about Arasu's plans. SCV is already with free STB and everyone knows about them so may be this delay from Arasu might help them get back several of their LCO's. And Arasu if takes over atleast a part of Chennai then all MSO's would be forced to bring down their package cost to match Arasu.(y)

Also from this Ad, one more thing is clear. SCV seem to have issued an ultimatum to LCO's to decide about their relationship at the earliest, Joining or not is LCO's choice, but SCV seems to have made it clear that no matter what LCO's think, SCV has decided to enter Chennai and Pondy, either by connecting with current LCO's if they join them or by creating new LCO's if necessary be.

Also this is what i've been wanting to happen for a very long time, why only one MSO in a particular Area? When multiple telecom companies serve the same area (my area has Airtel, Tata, BSNL, ACT, Tikona, You (last three has several ads everywhere in my area) etc) why not Multiple MSO's?

Let the same LCO have both Arasu and SCV or VK and leave the people to have their choice in MSO. This will definitely bring a considerable number of DTH subscribers back to local cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock