Airtel digital tv recharge with out customer id

• Thread starter ring009
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 3,478
One is stopped after one month service. Thats y I need recharge. And I am using this in Maldives. The person installed that is not responding

One is one month back and one is two weeks back
U have register telephone number of those connections with you ??

Btwn really u dont have id or forgot or what is the exact issue ??

It is for our guest house in Maldives. We admitted on local vendor here to install all the appliances here .He installed the tv and connection . He installed everything and gone .After one month it showing expiry of the recharge and asking to recharge again. By selecting my account it showing Nil customer id and registered number. How can I recharge

It is for our guest house in Maldives. We admitted on local vendor here to install all the appliances here .He installed the tv and connection . He installed everything and gone .After one month it showing expiry of the recharge and asking to recharge again. By selecting my account it showing Nil customer id and registered number. How can I recharge
Bro without dealer help no one can help bro

So possible try to catch him or try with other dealer with ur adtv smart card number

No anyother way bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock