DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 410
  • Views Views: Views 76,130
Bro what does this mean?
Now if I remove the rest channels I don't have to pay anything???
Then for which channels they are charging ₹153?
These channels will be given to you for free if you'll select pay channels i.e on complementary basis.
NCF is not charged for FTA channels, it is charged for capacity of 100 SD channels.

All devotional, Punjabi, Hindi news and English news channels has now been added to my account without adding extra ncf. Channel count now increased to 193 from 113.

channels like Al Jazeera and tv5monde also added.

Last edited:
We already selected DD mandatory pack...lossed 25 channels.... Then what is the use of giving free DD channels.
They have to remove selecting DD free channels pack...

We already selected DD mandatory pack...lossed 25 channels.... Then what is the use of giving free DD channels.
They have to remove selecting DD free channels pack...
It's under process. It's not yet officially launched. When they'll completely the complimentary pack then you can edit your plan.

All devotional, Punjabi, Hindi news and English news channels has now been added to my account without adding extra ncf. Channel count now increased to 193 from 113.

channels like Al Jazeera and tv5monde also added.
Can you explain.. how?

Now, Airtel is also providing complementary FTA channels.
It's not yet officially revealed & currently under process.
But bro he is saying all Punjabi hindi news and english, though i am getting only listed in op.

I forgot to recharge my account yesterday which was due date and strangely noticed that many channels like India TV, ABP News, R Bharat, Mastiii, etc. were still running smoothly this morning

I guess airtel will also provide some FTA chs. as a complimentary combo and these will not cost anything + not be counted in any slab including introductory one. Waiting for @Arsh bro to give more information, in my opinion they r still finalising list and testing activation.

My Airtel Subscription Ended 3 Days Ago!

All Channels Still Running,,,,, Don't Know What's Happening!

Back
Top Bottom