DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 410
  • Views Views: Views 76,130
Screenshot-2019-02-21-09-55-26-773-com-myairtelapp.jpg

I changed pack bro but still getting same... So if i need to add them individually and then they won't be counted to ncf quota?
I am unable to understand please someone explain.
If you've selected those FTA channels in your then remove them, they'll still come.

Can any subscriber on whose account complimentary combo has been activated either for ROI or South Region , please go to account info on web or app and click on "i" button placed along name of this pack. Post following above steps u will get channel list for the respective combos. Kindly create a new thread or update the 1st post with those details by requesting mods.

It will be of great help to all airtel digital tv users as they will have clarity about which channels they can exclude in their original NCF quota and create best customised plan based on it

Thanks

Can any subscriber on whose account complimentary combo has been activated either for ROI or South Region , please go to account info on web or app and click on "i" button placed along name of this pack. Post following above steps u will get channel list for the respective combos. Kindly create a new thread or update the 1st post with those details by requesting mods.

It will be of great help to all airtel digital tv users as they will have clarity about which channels they can exclude in their original NCF quota and create best customised plan based on it

Thanks
True bro 🙏

Hi everyone,
Now we can see many FTA channels without addition in our pack. Can any expert or user give list of all channels which are getting without subscription?
So we can remove those channels from our pack and it reduce ncf itself.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom