DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 410
  • Views Views: Views 76,130
Also one needs to check if someone is presently selecting channels part of complimentary combo in their NCF quota then is airtel auto cancelling such channels from quota count like tata sky does or still calculatung as they did previously.

As there r bugs there is also possibility that their system will not auto cancel but allow user to chose additional channels equal to combo channels chosen in quota and still charge as per current slab or more based on that. Lot of confusion which is why i have not migrated to new regime yet.

i m a distributor of it and airtel is provoding some 95 channel under airtel vas completly free no extra ncf and also offering first five channel ncf freee if a customer choose having airtel bouqet ... great one and also giving grt offers on multi order

i m a distributor of it and airtel is provoding some 95 channel under airtel vas completly free no extra ncf and also offering first five channel ncf freee if a customer choose having airtel bouqet ... great one and also giving grt offers on multi order
Bro how to get under Airtel vas ??
Any procedure?

What is list of 95channels bro?

Back
Top Bottom