DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Tweeted this and attached pictures.

@Airtel_Presence @TRAI Why are guys adding channels automatically to my pack. When I try to add single channel, NCF increases by 46 rupees. I just have 67 channels selected by me and NCF was 153. When I just try to add 1 channel NCF is 199?

Airtel had now removed those free channels from the account, channel count now shows only what I selected. I'm not sure if they fixed the bug, need to change package and see. It's probably the effect of the below!!

Airtel had now removed those free channels from the account, channel count now shows only what I selected. I'm not sure if they fixed the bug, need to change package and see. It's probably the effect of the below!!
even they removed 58 channels for me after i fought with CC, but still all naptol shopping channels are coming. now i have what i selected initially.

Airtel rep called me today and asked me to check the account now. I told them the issue is resolved for this account, as you have removed the bundle pack. But whichever account is having this bundle pack will have the same issue. She again said the issue is resolved in the account I complained. I told her, this is a very generic issue and many users are facing it. Since she was not understanding, I asked her time till evening and said I will provide another example account with this issue. Fortunately, I found another account (My Friend's) with the same issue and now tweeted them the pictures and other details. The bug is not fixed yet.

Airtel rep called me today and asked me to check the account now. I told them the issue is resolved for this account, as you have removed the bundle pack. But whichever account is having this bundle pack will have the same issue. She again said the issue is resolved in the account I complained. I told her, this is a very generic issue and many users are facing it. Since she was not understanding, I asked her time till evening and said I will provide another example account with this issue. Fortunately, I found another account (My Friend's) with the same issue and now tweeted them the pictures and other details. The bug is not fixed yet.

Why am I not surprised. I called CC and brought this issue to the representative's attention and he couldn't understand either. Feels like Microsoft support who're like bots giving same generic response for all kinds of issues.

I am also facing the same issue of increased NCF when adding or removing even a single channel. also have to made reselection of channels. Did your problem solved after removing complementary package. Mean if u add or remove any channel now then what happen. Is it smooth process..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock