Airtel HD vs Tata Sky HD

• Thread starter unicorn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 44,150
Ashok L said:
Yeah agree...
He should compare with huawei hd box for SD and HD....
New Indian made boxes are poor...
Anyway you did a good job....
Appreciating your efforts

bro for me HD pq is same for both DTH except some newly added HD channels which have little bit dull pq compared to TS but sd PQ is so Poor in airtel :( :no :s

and this is my box which is one of the best ADTV HD box :K

rWCFwCU.jpg

and As far as concerned for a new user this review is helpful to choose correct by comparing with old huawei box nothing will benefit for a new user as he will get this india made hero stb only not that huawei box :s :tup

The monthly subscription is not compared. For watching base pack plus all HDs how much tatasky costs and how much ADTV costs?

My uncle using tata sky and Im using Airtel Digital TV So I know both DTH very well.

Now some positive points of Airtel Digital TV from my side -

1. Remote of airtel dth is looks very nice. Size, shape and look is very nice.

2. In HD picture quality Airtel dth is slightly better than tata sky.

3. In SD picture quality tata sky is slightly better than airtel dth.

4. Airtel DTH provides Recording features in all STBs (SD, HD, HD DVR).

5. SD Channels Package of Airtel DTH is cheap compare to tata sky.

6. HD Channels Package are also cheap compare to tata sky.
In Airtel DTH HD Top Ups are available, you can take HD top up with MyPack99 also. No need to pay HD Access fee like tata sky which is costly.

7. HD DVR STB of Airtel DTH is also cheap (without transfer feature) compare to tata sky.

8. If you are an Airtel telecom customer then you can talk with CC without any cost and SMS service also free.

9. Audio quality is very nice of Airtel DTH.

10. They also provide free preview of many newly added channels.

11. EPG available of maximum channels compare to tata sky.

Thanks....

sourabhs20 said:
My uncle using tata sky and Im using Airtel Digital TV So I know both DTH very well.

Now some positive points of Airtel Digital TV from my side -

1. Remote of airtel dth is looks very nice. Size, shape and look is very nice.

2. In HD picture quality Airtel dth is slightly better than tata sky.

3. In SD picture quality tata sky is slightly better than airtel dth.

4. Airtel DTH provides Recording features in all STBs (SD, HD, HD DVR).

5. SD Channels Package of Airtel DTH is cheap compare to tata sky.

6. HD Channels Package are also cheap compare to tata sky.
In Airtel DTH HD Top Ups are available, you can take HD top up with MyPack99 also. No need to pay HD Access fee like tata sky which is costly.

7. HD DVR STB of Airtel DTH is also cheap (without transfer feature) compare to tata sky.

8. If you are an Airtel telecom customer then you can talk with CC without any cost and SMS service also free.

9. Audio quality is very nice of Airtel DTH.

10. They also provide free preview of many newly added channels.

11. EPG available of maximum channels compare to tata sky.

Thanks....

sorry but review made based on our own experience with some proofs or atleast snaps not with our realatives like that bla.. your review is looks airtel baised :no :s

Rushil.D said:
sorry but review made based on our own experience with some proofs or atleast snaps not with our realatives like that bla.. your review is looks airtel baised :no :s
Bro if any point wrong in my review then u can tell me ??

sourabhs20 said:
Bro if any point wrong in my review then u can tell me ??

Bro its your review so how can I tell anything wrong :shy I meant to say that review should be on our own experience not with others :shy

Rushil.D said:
excellent Awesome Unbaised Review with proofs :luv :clap :clap

Bro can we have more comparison between TS HD and ADTV HD pq :shy with Pics :sp

yeah sure bro. i will do that this weekend

Rushil.D said:
Bro its your review so how can I tell anything wrong :shy I meant to say that review should be on our own experience not with others :shy
Bro this review is based on my own experience because I usually watch both dth. My uncle's room is just front of my room and they come at home in the night so whole day I watch some time adtv and some time tata sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock