Discussion Airtel wrong monthly calculation

DECENTABI

Reaction score
I am just adding two free to air channel (Sanskar and Aastha) then why my monthly rental increasing by almost 100 rupees??

Last edited:
this is either because of airtel free bundle pack or u have selevted more than 100 channels.

what is free bundle pack? I am also facing same situation as the thread starter said.
Some channels are bundled for free by Airtel. Included some shopping channels and a few entertainment channels. Basically all FTA channels with no ncf are added

I am just adding two free to air channel they why my monthly rental increasing by almost 100 rupees??
I think you selected some active services
I already facing this issue then
I checked my available Channels Then I conformed
I try to remove through airtel.in but I can't
@Virendra66 bro helped me contact him

what is free bundle pack? I am also facing same situation as the thread starter said.

some useless fta channels given by airtel dth to increase ur channel count. it is better to install my airtel app or login thorugh airtel selfcare website. it will give u detailed view of ur selected channels and services.

some useless fta channels given by airtel dth to increase ur channel count. it is better to install my airtel app or login thorugh airtel selfcare website. it will give u detailed view of ur selected channels and services.
I was trying to add those channels through airtel selfcare only...and thats only Sanskar and Aastha..both is fta channel....i dont know why they charging 100 rupees additional for these two channels?

this is either because of airtel free bundle pack or u have selevted more than 100 channels.
No i am not selecting airtel free bundled pack...i was adding Aastha and Sanskar thorugh Alacarta pack using airtel Selfcare portal...i dont how to upload Screenshot..otherwise i can upload it on this forum

I think you selected some active services
I already facing this issue then
I checked my available Channels Then I conformed
I try to remove through airtel.in but I can't
@Virendra66 bro helped me contact him
No active services. ..i tried to opt for Sanskar and Aastha(Fta channel) through alacarta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock