DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,455
One more thing guys, if buy or upgrade to Xtream STB then we will get Xtream App Contents freely for 1yr. After that we need to pay Rs.1200/yr

One more thing guys, if buy or upgrade to Xtream STB then we will get Xtream App Contents freely for 1yr. After that we need to pay Rs.1200/yr
Do we need to pay 1200/yr, even if you are part of Airtel thanks benefits after a year?

Wht r all the app services covered for 1 year?
Airtel Xstream Content - I have already covered in the review. I’ll mention again

“Content from HOOQ, Eros Now, Zee5, ho¡cho¡, hungama play, ALTBalaji and some labeled as Xstream was there.”

Do we need to pay 1200/yr, even if you are part of Airtel thanks benefits after a year?
No need to pay for Airtel Xstream content as long you are an airtel thanks customer.

Hello,

Is YouTube 4k HDR & Amazon Prime 4K HDR working good? This feature is not available in Internet TV which I own.

Thanks.

Hello,

Is YouTube 4k HDR & Amazon Prime 4K HDR working good? This feature is not available in Internet TV which I own.

Thanks.
4K HDR works seamlessly for Youtube, Prime Video & Netflix. Infact the box boots in 4K HDR (for 4K TV’s ofcourse) so it maybe upscaling the DTH content as well. Source info from tv displays
16:9 2160p HDR BT.2020 at all times, even for DTH channels.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for super fast review :)

I have some questions:

1. I have an Airetl HD DVR STB, which means it has two coax inputs from the dish antenna. Since Xstream box has only one coax input, how to make a switch from HD DVR to XStream?
2. Have you tried recording feature of the box by inserting a SD card in the slot? Can you watch one channel and record other at the same time?
3. The Xstream app on mobile phone has live TV feature i.e. the one can watch live channels if he is on Airtel Thanks programme. Are those channels available on XStream box too? (irrespective of which DTH plan you have chosen)

Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock