DDF Exclusive All India FTA Pack Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 161
  • Views Views: Views 38,316
No need all F TAchannels which include religious and not good channels.then for why want to Pay for those wn wanted ??

largest DTH in India provides only FTA chs still has most subscribers than any pay DTH/MSO. And 12 crore people visited only in kumbha mela in 2013 and we have hundreds of such festival in dozen of religion so who told you there is no market of religious chs ? :lol:

I am sure you have not read the tariff order and so asking the 2nd question. It says that rs 130 is for bandwidth just like you pay JIo/aitel/Voda/idea for internet connection and still pay netflix/ amazon to watch their paid shows along with fta shows like on youtube

Last edited:
Worst channels totally disappointed. Hoping for more packages we would seen

yes I show in star gold select hd channel in below,but not all star network channels in that 49 pack there is only 5-6 channels.

yes I show in star gold select hd channel in below,but not all star network channels in that 49 pack there is only 5-6 channels.

Bro 12 channels
🌟 plus, 🌟 gold, 🌟 Bharat, 🌟 utsav
🌟 sports 1 Hindi, 🌟 utsav movies
🌟 sports 2, 🌟 sports 3
🌟 sports first
Movies ok
National Geographic & Nat Geo wild

Last edited:
This seems to be the lowest entry level pack. Hope there are "bouquets" of higher packs which proves to be beneficial to the subscriber, like:
Value Prime Kids
Economy Sports
Family
New Mega
Infinity
... and so on.

Truly, this is what is needed, and knowing ADTV, I know they will get such packs too.
Abiding by TRAI order is one thing - To offer a "FTA Pack" and all the rest using Add-Ons. But the DTH Players could also continue providing the above "bouquets" which cost higher than the Entry Level pack, but overall cost lesser. Eg: Value Prime Kids was a good deal, so was Infinity Sports for ADTV users.

Bro 11 channels
🌟 plus, 🌟 gold, 🌟 Bharat, 🌟 utsav
🌟 sports 1 Hindi, 🌟 utsav movies
🌟 sports 2, 🌟 sports 3
🌟 sports first
National Geographic & Nat Geo wild
Yes very cheap packs compared to present jumla packs

Back
Top Bottom