Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

Yes i think so

May be i think ss first may rebrand as star sports 1 kannada
SS1 Kannada is already renamed from Channel V license (Application submitted to MIB, approval awaited this month). I don't see a possibility of Star ditching SSF, as it is the only FTA private sports channel; it has its viewers. If its not working as it was to, they might rename it to SS1 Telugu.

SS1 Kannada is already renamed from Channel V license (Application submitted to MIB, approval awaited this month). I don't see a possibility of Star ditching SSF, as it is the only FTA private sports channel; it has its viewers. If its not working as it was to, they might rename it to SS1 Telugu.
Hmm let's see :)

Currently looks unlikely since Star Sports First doesnt telecast LIVE matches. I think it has only repeat and highlights.... maybe I am wrong. But even Star doesnt advertise any series to be live on Star Sports First.
Star Sports First only name contain first all are not first. Hopefully, it'll be first.
Yes i think so

May be i think ss first may rebrand as star sports 1 kannada
Don't think so.

U-19 Asia cup, women wc final,Asia cup hockey, hockey world league and U19 Challenger trophy also was live on ss first..

That's why I was telling, Don't fight here, nothing is official...
IPL on DD? No, says sports ministry

NEWDELHI, Jan. 2 -- The ministry of information and broadcasting (MIB) wants Star India to share the feed of its coverage of the Indian Premier League (IPL), for which it has the rights, with public broadcaster Prasar Bharati, but the ministry of youth affairs and sports (YAS) has not warmed up to the idea.

According to people familiar with the matter, the YAS ministry does not find merit in the MIB's proposal. The people added that the YAS ministry, whose comments were sought by MIB, has maintained that IPL matches are not part of a national or international tournament and that it is therefore not incumbent on Star India to share the feed.

HTDS Content Services: Article Search

Looks another battle on meaning of "national importance" will take shape now.

If Free Dish is there then what is the need of Doordarshan? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock